American Legion Post 316 South Cherokee County

Can I Join the Auxiliary or SAL

If your relative who served on active duty during one of the membership eligibility dates is not a member of The American Legion, you may not join either the American Legion Auxiliary or the Sons of The American Legion. However, if the qualifying veteran is deceased you may join the appropriate organization, even if the qualifying veteran was not a member of The American Legion when living.